- Consulting Center: The Consulting Center - DSCC - offers statistical consulting to external individuals, institutions and companies
- Employees in the section
- Publications: DTU Orbit provides an overview of publications to which DTU employees have contributed
- Research activities
- Student projects: Description of student projects offered by the section. Internship and Project Bank - a match making website for companies, organizations, DTU students, and DTU supervisors
- Teaching partially or fully offered by the section
- DTU Continuing education: Search among all continuing education courses at DTU
We are a section at DTU Compute dedicated to support other departments at DTU and external partners with knowledge and consultancy within the field of data analysis.
The section is based on scientific competences within all sections at DTU Compute but has special emphasis on statistics, pattern recognition and software development. DTU Compute has a long history of conducting statistical consultancy and participating in research and publication collaboration with other departments at DTU, other universities and external partners.
The basic purpose of the unit is to formalize this collaboration and contribute to even better research and public service sector consultancy at DTU. With its close connections to DTU Compute research groups in cognitive systems, image analysis and scientific computing, the section stands as a dynamic and substantial player both locally in the Danish statistics arena and internationally.
The section aims at strengthening the connection to the statistics related activities in other departments at DTU and championing the use of high quality statistics within the Public Sector Consultancy activities at DTU. The department already hosts internal and external university consultancy services in statistics.